Welcome to the Rafih Auto Group Career Center. Your gateway to learning additional information about many exciting Career Opportunities with Rafih Auto Group.
Why Work For Us?
Rafih Customer Satisfaction - By offering outstanding brands in premium facilities, "one-stop" shopping convenience in our aggregated facilities, and a well-trained and knowledgeable sales staff, we aim to forge lasting relationships with our customers, enhance our reputation in the community, and create the opportunity for significant repeat and referral business.
We recognize the only truly unique asset a dealership has is its people. Yes, we have some of the most beautiful, well-maintained facilities, great locations and the latest technology to drive the processes at the dealership but when it comes to that truly exceptional customer service experience, only the best people make that happen!
Ready to be part of the Best?
We have many career opportunities/areas of interest within our dealerships.. You can find your niche from an entry level position all the way to management.
Current Employment Opportunities
Financial Service Manager
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Greets customers politely and courteously when presented by salespersons on turnover.
- Reviews all figures agreed upon between the customer and the sales department.
- Discloses and/or confirms figures with the customer and discusses payment options.
- Assists customers in selecting insurance and protection products or accessories for their vehicle.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to customers.
- Describes all accessory equipment available for customer purchase or lease add-on.
- Reviews and verifies credit application information/credit reports and determines customer’s credit worthiness.
- Works with lenders to structure loans according to customer needs and lender’s guidelines.
- Prepares all paperwork required to complete the lease/purchase transaction including all registration forms, finance/lease contracts, licensing documentation, pre-delivery work orders, purchase orders, special parts arrangements and other documents required by provincial and federal regulatory agencies.
- Ensures each customer fully understands the terms of their purchase/lease agreement.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, provincial, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager reviews all completed deal files.
- Answers questions that may arise from a purchase/lease transaction and provides documentation, if necessary, to the Vehicle Sales Clerk or Sales Manager.
- Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a monthly sales log to track and monitor sales volumes, penetrations and gross averages as established by the General Manager.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and sales techniques more effectively.
- Attends all training and sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Responds to all pages in a timely manner.
We are looking for Retail sales representatives for our growing Windsor Mazda Dealership.
If you are good at sales and are interested in earning above average income please contact us. The work involves car sales, automotive finance, auto warranty sales, sales of insurance products, other aftermarket products, and customer interaction.
- Top commission rates and attractive uncapped performance bonus package
- Growth potential
- Highest quality sales leads
- Qualified and motivated support team
- Access to major Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Friendly working environment
- Large vehicle inventory, indoor air conditioned/heated showroom